At Campbell Construction, we take great pride in coming from a heritage that has always been dedicated to providing superior design-build work. Indeed, this was the primary reason why Donald G. Campbell founded our company in 1953. Donald wanted to use his knowledge and skills to provide the best results possible to those in his local community.
Donald’s hard work and dedication paid off, allowing Campbell Construction to grow and expand its offerings of in-house construction and architectural services. Today, the company is able to handle everything from preliminary design and engineering work to on-site roofing, utility installation, masonry, and more. This allowed Campbell Construction to open a new office in Medina County, Ohio in 1991 so we could expand our services throughout the state.
Campbell Construction has always been a family-owned design-build company. In fact, our current Owner/President John Campbell was born the same year the company was founded! John grew up helping with the family business, instilling him with the knowledge and values shared by his father. This has continued to guide our work, even as we’ve expanded to a team of 55 associates.
By remembering our past, we can see how far we’ve come—and how much we can accomplish in the future as we continue to serve our local community. We’re excited for what the future has in store.