You’ve decided that you’re ready to begin construction in NE Ohio with a commercial general contractor, now what do you need to know before breaking ground on your industrial, commercial or institutional building? There are many different aspects to consider when it comes to making the most of quality architectural design services and construction.
Here are some important questions to consider before you begin your construction project:
- Will you need architectural and engineering services along with construction services and can your contractor provide those?
- Do you have a clear and realistic picture of your timeline and your budget and is your contractor on the same page?
- Do you have a thorough contract that covers all of your needs as well as the contractor’s needs?
- Are all of the appropriate permits, insurance and liability issues taken care of?
- Do you need construction management services, or someone to oversee the entire project?
- Do you have a clear picture of the building maintenance needs once the project is completed?
- Does your general contractor have a solid reputation when it comes to meeting the needs of projects like yours?
These are just a few questions to get you started when thoroughly planning your construction project. As an industrial building contractor with a strong reputation, we’re confident that we can help you answer these questions and take the next step toward designing and constructing your commercial, industrial or institutional building.